Pages

Friday, 20 July 2012

hmmmm!

my dear readers,

i have absolutely no excuse to have being MIA since February, I'm so sorry! I'm Just thankful to God that I'm back and better!

i had a very interesting day, starting with doing the traditional makeup look for one of my brides and old trainee (lol) Nora.  below is her picture...



On her eyes, she's got mac 'Expensive pink' eyeshadow, 'wood winked' 'coppering' and little matte carbon(black) eyeshadow to contour her eyes. my favorite false red cherry lashes 747s to add the extra bling to her eyes.
On her lips is mac 'chestnut' and 'mahogany' lip liner, with a natural gloss in the middle, finished up with beauty rush melon lipgloss.


she later changed her outfit, then i intensified her eyes by lining a 'zapphire blue liner' jordana and i added a touch of mac 'lady danger lipstick' on her lips.
i will be sharing tips on how to tie head gear soon. please stay with me

i hope you can recreate this look on your face or on someone. please share your pictures with me @ ewarmakeovers@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. You are so nice for not hoarding knowledge. As you water people with knowledge, I pray God Almighty will water your business too. You shall be more prosperous in Jesus Name

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi ewar. Wat eyeshadow base did u use?

    ReplyDelete