Pages

Friday, 24 August 2012

Nude!!!

Adenike Ogungbe

Woke up today and was inspired to do a nude look. I went to get my 'tutti brown' contact lens. I'm not a fan of combining contact lens and makeup, so i decided to try a nude look with it. I must confess, I love this look so much. I think it's stunning.....*blushing*

Heres how i achieved this look:
step 1: I used oil matifier (no 7 shine free primer), on my t-zone.
step 2: I applied my foundation (a mixture of marykay 607 & 507), followed by powder (milani warm)

step 3: I used my lip balm to moisturize the crease of my eyes, and I started with a mac eyeshadow 'bronze', followed by a matte brown eyeshadow from a random pallete, i combined matte black and orange for the contouring, making sure they are well blended!
step 4: apply a black liquid liner and apply a long false eye lashes, using the ardell adhesive for strip lashes, blend your natural lashes with the falsies by using black mascara, then I lined my inner eye rim using zaron 'black velvet' eyeliner.
Step 5: I used the mac 'Spiked' pencil to draw my brows and a the marykay brow gel to keep it together. I highlighted my brow bone with a light powder to make it more defined.
Step 6:I applied marykay foundation 507 on my lips....YES! foundation....afterall there are no rules in makeup! followed by my '24 karat zaron lipgloss then a clear gloss around the outer lip for that perfect nude lip color. 
Step 7: I contoured my face using a dark sleek powder 'woodsmoke' followed by marykay 'golden copper' blush. and i blended with my milani powder. I highlighted my cheek bone and the bridge of my nose with black radiance bronzer.
This look is very simple to do and you can wear it everyday! Remember! makeup is all about blending, try to have fun with it!

I would like to thank you for being a fan of this blog, I have being getting a lot of positive feed back. I will be uploading pictures of some of you that have tried out some of the looks. 


Remember to share this link with your friends too, you might just be helping an aspiring makeup artist!

xoxo



24 comments:

  1. i love this, will surely try it out! Ewar makeup is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Got to learn how to apply dem lashes...really love this! Thumbs up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kunbi(SitPretty)24 August 2012 at 09:48

    As Usual,A Wonderful Look dat can be worn any and everywhere.I'm Inspired

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely... i am a big fan of NUDE makeup.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice one Nike! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmmm!Though I know little or nothing about makeup being a guy (not a tangible excuse I know) but I know a splendid work when I see one. Enchante'! Bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nude!!........you scared me, thumbs up

    ReplyDelete
  8. it was well narrated from top to bottom.....big up

    ReplyDelete
  9. one thing that inspires me about ewar's makeup is that flawless way she achieves any look she desires and they are oh so on point!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. cnt stop learning...glad am learnin more frm u....ws a bit confused today when shopn fr lipsticks fr a nude look,u jst gav me anoda way to go abt it, tanx...definately sharn ds...

    ReplyDelete
  11. If you are aspiring makeup artist the rest of us are what na?lol
    I love the look and believe me when I say nude makeup is addictive.

    ReplyDelete
  12. @ first i didnt knw it was you with the contact lens,well done you look so natural n fresh.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Breathtaking!!!!....wish I had the time, patience and products to try this.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely, Natural & Fresh indeed. Weldone.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is indeed lovely. I love nude makeup and this so right!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Foundation on d lips uhmmm, I read it on a frd's blog, n I couldn't agree with her until u metioned it now, does it stay on lips, ni hope its not messy. I'm gonna try a nude makeup tomorrow den.d contacts fits u.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fabulous! I love d fact dat u take risks n don't go by the book,like u said"there r no rules in makeup". Truly inspiring*wink

    ReplyDelete
  18. EWAR!!
    I looooooooooooooove this look..
    Welldone mama ...*wink*

    ReplyDelete
  19. GELE TUTORIAL PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!! WE HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR SO LONG!!! YOU ARE THE BEST!!
    MUAH!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its almost done.....i can't wait to share it too, just perfecting it

      Delete
  20. I love this, way to go mam, God bless u more as u just seem to me like a mentor, u are Open, you are detailed you are just too much...more grace for u.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Flawless and fantastic!.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow! Loverrrrrrrly, been trying to get this Nude look forever, but I haven't been able to get it to look this flawless. Thanx Sweets, trying on this tip for my today's look.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wow! Loverrrrrrrly, been trying to get this Nude look forever, but I haven't been able to get it to look this flawless. Thanx Sweets, trying on this tip for my today's look.

    ReplyDelete