Pages

Wednesday, 8 August 2012

Stripped too!

Foyinsola Aguda

I stripped Foyin today....lol. Makeup is perfect for enhancing your features. Taking a look at her before, picture you would notice Foyin has got very nice cheek bones, good eyebrows, beautiful eyes and lovely lips. I used the following products to achieve this look.

For her foundation i used a mix of marykay 607 and 808. I concentrated more on her spots, under eye area and her lids, using my fingers to blend the foundation in properly

Eyes: I used a gold and orange eyeshadow from the miss rose pallet, and a matte black and wine for the contouring at the sides of the eyes......the key to a good eyeshadow work is blending! blending!! blending!!! 
I lined her eyes with the zaron black eye pencil and used black radiance liquid liner at the top. I fixed her lashes using red cherry lashes and the ardelle adhesive glue for strip lashes.
I filled her brows in with the marykay brow pencil in soft black, and highlighted with a lighter shade of powder on her brow bone.

Lips: this was particularly interesting for me because I used a mix of colors i haven't tried before! thats the beauty of makeup...you keep discovering new things every day!
I used a brown zaron lipliner, followed with the mahogany lipliner in zaron. followed by a peach glaze lipgloss by savvy and a cashmere lipstick by milani. i finished off the lips with the mac clear lip glass.

I used a coral blush 'urah' from tara and black radiance bronzer to finish the look. 
It as easy as that! you can do it too!!!

please send me your questions and share your photos with me (ewarmakeovers@gmail.com)

Remember to share this link with your friends too, you might just be helping an aspiring makeup artist!

xoxo

15 comments:

  1. Wow....this looks lovely. Very good work especially @ the brows and lips. Foyinsola looks perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Major transformation!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really nice and educative. Tnx for sharing. Looking forward to video tutorials!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely work Adenike, well done. i owe you that photoshoot o abi?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful as always. Love the Stripped series,do keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hegai & Esther9 August 2012 at 11:55

    This is how makeup should look. I love the fact that one can appreciate the overall look and not one particular overemphasized feature. I particularly love the eyebrows, they are not like the overly arched enormous brows that are in vogue now....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely Transformation..www.facebook.com/crystalfashions

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ah ah! creative metamorphosis! Bravo!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love all the eyebrows I ve seen on your blog, wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very Defined brows...Love your work and i keep stalking your blog for New posts...lol.

    http://www.facebook.com/crystalfashions
    (Beauty Products and Accessories)


    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi, I love all ur works especially ur eyebrows. I haven't been able to get them to look like urs. Pls can u give me tips on lining eyebrows? Thanks. I appreciate.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi nike, what number red cherry lashes have you got on? Trying to buy on ebay and there are all sorts. X

    ReplyDelete
  13. really love ur work, keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ok! It's official. I'M IN LOVE WITH U! Or ur work. D line is blury ryt now. can't bliv am jst goin thru ur blog fr d first tym eva 2day.dnt kno of Ewar until i watchd ur gele video.hopin we meet soon.great work u'r doin.defntly following

    ReplyDelete