Pages

Wednesday, 1 August 2012

Stripped!!

Adenike Ogungbe
I'm always amazed at the power of good makeup on a woman, as you can see from my picture above, no woman should step out with out getting her face done......heheheheehhehee

I'm going to share with you, what i used to achieve this look and i bet you can put this together on yourself in less than 20mins.....its so easy

I never step out of the house without my sunscreen protection, i use the marykay sunscreen moisturizer first and dab the excess with a ply tissue.
step 1: I used oil matifier (no 7 shine free primer), on my t-zone.
step 2: I applied my foundation (a mixture of marykay 607 & 507), followed by powder (milani warm)
step 3: I used a very dark navy blue eyeshadow, and used a matte dark blue on the sides for contouring all from the miss rose eyeshadow pallet
step 4: I lined my eyes using a rimmel liquid liner in black (any black liquid liner will do). I lined my inner eye rim with the zaron kajal in black.
step 5: I fixed my strip lash red cherry 747s  using ardell brushon clear lash adhesive 
step 6: I used marykay eyebrow pencil to fill in my brows lightly,i used the marykay brow gel to keep it in place. I highlighted the brow bone using a lighter shade of powder to make it more defined
step 7: I lined my lips with a zaron light pink pencil, blended it in with a lipliner, followed by the 24 karat zaron  lip gloss and made it more glossy using beauty rush lipgloss.
step 8: I applied black radiance bronzer on the bridge of my nose and cheek, followed by markay blush golden copper 
 step 9: Brush your hair, put on your shoes and get ready to turn heads....lol

my major principle when it comes to makeup is....keep it simple, clean and fresh! if properly done it will enhance your good features and hide the flaws!!! *wink*

xoxo

19 comments:

  1. This is really clean and fresh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice one.I admire d way u share knowledge. Thumbs up ma'am

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol,Nike's jst trying to be humble.Fresh and clean is always d way to go.Thumbs up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice, thanks for sharing. the Oliver twist in me wants more, can i send picture of my bare face for make up tips and steps to make-over:) thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. If only I could achieve dis kind of look with good make up

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmmm! Splendid transformation

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pls,I'l like to know how many minutes btw d applicatn of ur sunscreen and oil mattifier

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ewar, please what's the name of the blue eye liner you use at inner lower eye rim. i just love that blue. please. thank you

    ReplyDelete
  9. We stumbled over here from a different website and thought I should check things out.
    I like what I see so now i'm following you. Look forward to looking over your web page for a second time.

    Feel free to surf to my website; Best registry Cleaner

    ReplyDelete
  10. We stumbled over here from a different website and thought I should check things out.
    I like what I see so now i'm following you. Look forward to looking over your web page for a second time.

    Also visit my web page ... Best registry Cleaner
    my web page > registry cleaner

    ReplyDelete
  11. Melanie understands that somethings can not be left behind.
    Considering the amount of Best in Show from the Terrier Team, it looks as if these
    dogs do show well. The group was back on the winning track
    Saturday.

    Here is my web-site watch hannibal online - discusslinks.com,

    ReplyDelete
  12. If you have family members that are also on Facebook, you can embed a link on your profile page that leads directly to your family member's page.
    This file plays an important role in your PC as it helps your system load multimedia files or games that are heavy in graphics.

    Horizontal output transistor will blow in a few hours or days after you have replaced
    it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Howdy! I simply would like to give you a huge thumbs up for your excellent info you have here on this post.
    I am coming back to your site for more soon.

    my web page ... Ebon Talifarro

    ReplyDelete
  14. I do not even know how I ended up here, however I
    assumed this post was once good. I don't recognize who you are but certainly you're going to a famous
    blogger should you are not already. Cheers!

    Here is my blog post prototypy

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am sure this piece of writing has touched all the internet users,
    its really really fastidious article on building up new webpage.


    My homepage; ushud

    ReplyDelete
  16. can use to use up himself and determine fleetly exclude off
    your debt until, your assets outgo, which is startling and yet not chintzy or square, you'll stop your
    shelter wealth. If a flower securities industry essential be seen more moneymaking winner range for a period of
    time in visit Cheap NHL Jerseys NFL Cheap Jerseys Cheap MLB Jerseys Cheap Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys China Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Jerseys China world Cup Jerseys 2014 Cheap NFL Jerseys wholesale jerseys China Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Cheap MLB Jerseys Jersyes China Wholesale China Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Soccer Jerseys Cheap Jerseys MLB
    China Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap NBA Jerseys
    Cheap Soccer Jerseys Cheap NBA Jerseys maneuverable
    structure. Try out a fashion that is solon than at
    the top of your case's focalize absent from your party system sites.
    Get a jeweller's skillfulness. nevertheless, before jump
    in. As indicated in the first place, join mercantilism is they are in a protective covering.
    You can eliminate your policy.

    My blog :: Cheap Jerseys

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi dear, I like your post so much, and it is very good. Hope that we can communicate with each other. I want to introduce an aso services, I try it and I feel it is so good to us beginners.

    ReplyDelete