Pages

Thursday, 1 November 2012

Boluwatife!!!

Boluwatife Sofoluwe Okunu

Nothing beats a calm bride, beautiful ambience and cool music,when i'm working on a bride. Boluwatife, my easy going, beautiful bride made working on her so delightful for me. I have no doubt that she will be a great wife.

Looking at the picture, i'm sure you cant wait to know the products I used and what I did to achieve her lush look....I will let you in on them in a bit. stay glued to this page!

I would like to also thank everyone that took time out to watch the 'gele' video. The response has being very encouraging. I'm very glad i'm able to help. I will keep them coming by God's grace.


xoxo

Mac Lipliner 'currant' and 'redd'. Mac lip stick 'myth'. Mac 'rubywoo' lipstick. vs 'taffy go lucky' lipgloss
I got a lot of people asking what i used on Bolu's lips.. above is a collage of the things i used. I started by lining her lips with the currant and red pencil, I blended it in with a lip brush and then applied the myth lipstick in the inner lip, the ruby woo on the outer lip then i finished with the pink victoria secret lipgloss to give it a 'pinkish, red effect' if theres anything like that..lol


8 comments:

  1. yes oh cnt wait...esp her lips...loved ur gele video too nd ewar uv nt replied my comment on d black beauty u postd on last..wud love to knw wt u used on her lips too plssss..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thumbs up...love her eyes; love the lip colour - love everything about the makeup. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything is just perfect, I love everything, the lips, eyes, headgie, u are such a wonderful makeup artist. Pls wot product did u use and where can I get d products 2 buy? U rock

    ReplyDelete
  4. U r just too good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. U r just too good. I cldn't watch the gele video cos my system malfunctioned and I keep trying to get my make-up flawless without much success. I really would want tto come for professional training. Please how can that be arranged and costs pls. inbox me details via joy2ual@yahoo.com. Remain blessed. Joy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very Clean look.Thumbs up dearie.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This girl o! you are the best o!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. My oga,well done!!!

    Akara,pls drop my foto wt ewar

    ReplyDelete