Pages

Saturday, 10 November 2012

Temitope!!!



Temitope Busari

I had another one of those moments where i'm moved to tears after making up a bride because she's soooo beautiful. Tope was an amazing bride and probably the calmest bride in the world....lol. The day started on a very shaky note, but I thank God everything went well. I had too many fine pictures of her it was so hard to choose which is best!





She told me she wanted a very glamorous look, and thats what i delivered!....She has very distinct features and her smile is out of this world! whats best to bring out those beautiful smile than my good, old, never fail Lady Danger lipstick by mac.















22 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful bride with a sparkling smile. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You inspire me always. God bless the works of your hand. This is simply gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. connie Akaeze (MUA)10 November 2012 at 14:04

    Gorgeous bride ever!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is sooo beautiful, am loving the blue eyeliner you used under her eyes.The smile too ....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning..weldone

    ReplyDelete
  7. u inspire me always ewar...love hw ds bride looks

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great job Ewar. This is gorgeous excellent simply pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aaawwww, see my tope looking so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing work Ewar,pretty bride!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good Job Ewar; Glamorous makeup up on a Pretty Brides. Loving d Blue liner.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good Job Ewar; Glamorous makeup up on a Pretty Brides. Loving d Blue liner.

    ReplyDelete
  13. A job well done

    ReplyDelete
  14. Was @ dis wedding n Tope really lukd beautiful. Ewar I luv ur work not 2 flashy n always on point. Look forward 2 seeing Tolu's makeup this weekend. U will b my makeupartist @ my wedding.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good Job Boss mi! Oh yes!Tope is 1 of d prettiest brides/friend v ever seen..she looked really amazing on her Day.

      Delete
  15. Thank youuu...awwww I'm moved to tears. Ewar is absolutely fantabulous, my hubby can't stop looking at these pictures. I looked my best eva as every bride wishes, thanks darling

    ReplyDelete
  16. looking at that face without thinking there's a make up on.Brilliant job!!! keep it up.deji

    ReplyDelete