Pages

Monday, 5 November 2012

Yummy!



This is by far the simplest lips I've ever done. I achieved this look with just 3 items 
Mac lipstick 'pink plaid'. Mac lipgloss 'c-thru'. Victoria secret 'taffy go lucky' lipgloss
She has a natural lip line that needed no lipliner, because of the pink nude lips I wanted to create. 
I applied the mac c-thru lipgloss as a base followed by the lipstick I faded it out to the outer lip and finished with the sweet taffy go lucky lipgloss by Victoria secrets! 
 As simple as ABC!!!

5 comments:

  1. Luscious lips...very nice.Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simple as 'A B C' she said! Well done...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Sooo much for sharing these tips. They have been very useful. Connie A.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Ewar for the tutorial.The application looks just perfect..

    ReplyDelete