Pages

Tuesday, 18 December 2012

get the look!

Aide Uniugbe Fagbure

Hello Ladies, 

I've being getting a lot of calls and demands on the products I used to achieve Aide's look. Below is a detailed list of products I used.

EYES: I used a moisturizer as a base for the eyeshadow, I started with mac 'Goldmine' eyeshadow followed by mac 'expensive pink' and 'coppering' I contoured her eyes with a mixture of mac 'sketch' and Unviel MUP 'Lycons' eyeshadow. Making sure all these colors blend well together is very important.

I used mac 'Spiked' eyebrow pencil to fill in her eyebrows and highlighted her brow bone with mac 'whisper of glit' extra dimension skin finish powder, followed by marykay 'brow gel' to keep the brows in place and last longer!

I used Red cherry strip lash 747xs, to add volume to her lashes.

For her inner eye rim, i used a combination of Zaron 'black velvet' and mac 'minted' eye kohl. I intensified it because she likes her eyes really dark!

LIPS: I lined her lips using with mac 'chestnut' lip liner, blended it in with a lip brush, then i applied mac 'dreamy' lipglass in her inner lip followed by mac 'lady danger' lipstick and i finished with a pink victoria secret lipgloss 'taffy go lucky'.

I finished the whole look with marykay golden copper' blush and black radiance bronzer on the apple of her cheek and the bridge of her nose.

The key to a flawless makeup application is blending! blending!! blending!!! and NEATNESS

I hope this helps a lot of aspiring MUAs out there. Please share with a friend.



12 comments:

  1. Thank U̶̲̥̅̊ for sharing dis tips with us, God bless U̶̲̥̅̊ ma

    ReplyDelete
  2. ur tips are helpn me already...love love ds makeover...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tnx a lot, u're simply 2 much

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tnk u very much for dis wonderful tips, am gonna try it

    ReplyDelete
  5. ewar thanks for the tips u r d tips. but i hav asked u a couple of times where we can get this producs. i even did u an email but u didnt reply. kindly tell us pls.. thanks..Aijay

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely is an understatement! You nailed it !

    ReplyDelete
  7. i cant stop thanking God i learnt from you. i'm really in love with dis work.God bless u and continue to enlarge ur coast ewar

    ReplyDelete
  8. well done babe.....@ewar addict

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful and inspiring.gonna try it.luv dis so much.God bless you.....

    ReplyDelete
  10. Its great. I'm happy you are a Nigerian. Keep it up. It is rewarding.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nothing good come easy. Spectacular. Keep it up

    ReplyDelete