Pages

Tuesday, 8 January 2013

Inspiration for a white wedding look.




This is one of my favorite looks last year....below are the colors i used on the eyes to achieve the look.

EYES: I applied my eyeshadow base and started with mac 'sumptious olive' at the inner corners of the eyes followed by unveil MUP 'stunned' matte eyeshadow. I contoured with mac 'sketched' and 'carbon'
i made it intense for that smokey look at the outer corners of the eyes. I used the black radiance liquid liner to define her eyes and used red cherry #103 to add volume to her lashes.

i lined her inner eyerim with black and i used mac 'spiked' on her brows and highlighted her brow bone with whisper of glit extra dimension skin finish powder.

please try this look with either mac or any other good brand with similar colors. you can share your looks with me at ewarmakeovers@gmail.com

Remember to share this look with a friend.

10 comments:

  1. Happy Nu Year...great tips! Def trying this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely pls,I need to know f u do trainin on pro makeup..I am very interested..tx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice tip Aunty will sure try the look.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love this look....

    bcmakeovers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I also need to know if you do a pro makeup class.

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely, please do u sell red cherry lashes?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Ewar,beautiful job. She looks out of this world. Pls I need very dark pencil or kajal I can use for my inner eyes and so dar dis is d best I've seen. Pls could u tell me wot u used and where I can get it. It makes her eyes look very white!

    ReplyDelete